ocba - [ocba] Looking for someone with tractor to help put in 1/4 acre of pollinator plant seeds/bee buffer near Efland

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Randy Dodd <dodd.randy AT gmail.com>
  • To: "ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Looking for someone with tractor to help put in 1/4 acre of pollinator plant seeds/bee buffer near Efland
  • Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2014 11:49:03 -0400

Hi folks,

Is anyone on the list interested and have a tractor with tiller and seeder, or know someone who does and might be, in helping seed 1/4 acre of fallow and available farmland in a "bee buffer"/pollinator plant patch near Efland within roughly the next month? It's likely that they would be fairly compensated for the time and effort.  I'm 95% sure that  I can get the seeds and landowner OK, just need someone who has access to and can operate the equipment.

In case interested, the plants to be seeded and related info can be found at

Randy Dodd
919 960-0932

  • [ocba] Looking for someone with tractor to help put in 1/4 acre of pollinator plant seeds/bee buffer near Efland, Randy Dodd, 09/27/2014