ocba - [ocba] OCBA Observation Hives and Extractor

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Chris Apple <chrisapple1231 AT gmail.com>
  • To: "ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] OCBA Observation Hives and Extractor
  • Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2014 14:09:42 -0400

Our 2 observation hives were at the last OCBA meeting. Does anyone know where they are right now? Also, who has the extractor? I would like to get our belongings together and get them stored soon so the board can keep track of them. Please email me at chrisapple1231 AT gmail.com if you know where these things happen to be. Thanks.

  • [ocba] OCBA Observation Hives and Extractor, Chris Apple, 08/28/2014