ocba - Re: [ocba] laminated posters

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Lewis Cauble <lewis AT hivebody.com>
  • To: Jan Bouterse <woodpast AT gmail.com>, NC Beekeepers Orange County <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] laminated posters
  • Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 22:00:38 -0400 (EDT)

http://www.dadant.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=244

or

http://www.brushymountainbeefarm.com/Study-Prints/productinfo/876/

On August 27, 2014 at 5:36 PM Jan Bouterse <woodpast AT gmail.com> wrote:
Hi beekeepers,
I have learned more through reading the messages on this site than by reading content anywhere else.  Thanks!
I have a question from 'The Farm at Penny Lane' (a horticultural therapy farm for 'The Center for Excellence in Community Mental Health), where i now am 'the bee guy'.
Some years back I remember laminated posters that tell about bees. Some of the titles were:'Home of the honeybee', 'the three kind of bees', 'bees and man'.
Are they still around?  I wanted to source this material to buy a set for presentations.

best

Jan Bouterse

919-697-0104