ocba - [ocba] Seeking Help again

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: George Morris <juncus215 AT gmail.com>
  • To: ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [ocba] Seeking Help again
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2014 11:00:12 -0400

Hey all,
I wrote yesterday about my 2 hives we installed this spring and was looking
for sone help and guidance. I went into the hives again this morning and
gave a thorough inspection.

On the first hive I think that they are honey bound and that inevitably they
will swarm, but hopefully I'll be able to catch the swarm.

On the second, though, I'm even more alarmed than I was yesterday. I am
concerned that they may have Foulbrood and there is little hope for them. I
would like someone to go with me into the hive to confirm this.

Please giver me a call if someone can accompany me into the hives for an
inspection in the near future.

George
919-818-3984