ocba - [ocba] Meeting Announcements from the OCBA meeting on 6/12

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Chris Apple <chrisapple1231 AT gmail.com>
  • To: ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [ocba] Meeting Announcements from the OCBA meeting on 6/12
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014 22:45:33 -0400

1. No July meeting planned - we are State Convention Bound!
2. We need folks to serve on the nominating committee for next year's officers. Please consider this opportunity to thoughtfully select officers for next year.
3. The honey extractor is in the process of relocating. More details on this when it happens.
4. Lewis is working on the Certified Beekeepers practical exams.
5. We are considering placing an actual working hive at our pollinator garden in HIllsborough. I am interested in feedback on this idea. Pros? Cons?
6. Ocba voted to donate $2500.00 to Dr. Tarpy's Research fund.

That's all folks. Have a great 4th!!

  • [ocba] Meeting Announcements from the OCBA meeting on 6/12, Chris Apple, 06/13/2014