ocba - [ocba] Two Dates to Remember

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Chris Apple <chrisapple1231 AT gmail.com>
  • To: ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [ocba] Two Dates to Remember
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014 22:32:46 -0400

OCBA is having a Honey Extraction Workshop (or as Nancy Ruppert says-a Honey Sling) on July 19th at 2PM. The location will be 3900 Bivens Road. I will post more information closer to the date.

On July 26th OCBA will join the Durham County Beekeepers for a Field Day at hives located at Duke Gardens. We will be doing Certified Beekeeper practicalexams and will also offer the Certified Beekeeper's written exam. If you would like to take the written exam, please email me so we can be sure to have the proper number of tests available.More details of this event will follow.

  • [ocba] Two Dates to Remember, Chris Apple, 06/13/2014