ocba - [ocba] Eno River Festival

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: "Rex L. Williams, Jr." <rexwilliams.03 AT gmail.com>
  • To: <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Eno River Festival
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 23:29:51 -0400

Hello Fellow Beekeepers,

I hope the nectar flow has treated most of you very well, and for the rest of you that it hasn’t been too bad.  We are quickly approaching the start of July, which means that the Eno River Festival is right around the corner.  OCBA will again have a booth at the festival and we are in need of several excited volunteers to discuss any and all things regarding honeybees with interested festival-goers.

I have set up a spreadsheet on google docs for sign-ups that should be accessible to anyone with the link:

http://bit.ly/1n4OhKh

Additionally, I will have a hard-copy at Thursday’s monthly meeting for people to sign-up.  As usual, I am expecting free passes for individuals that can volunteer and a car pass for those that can do setup and take down.  As such, I will need mailing addresses for everyone so that I can send the passes out.  If you are not comfortable posting your address on the google spreadsheet, please send it to me via email and I will keep it offline.

Please let me know if you have any questions.  I hope to hear from you all soon!

Rex

Rex Williams

OCBA, Director

979-218-8728