ocba - [ocba] Meeting Update! Bring your questions!!!

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Chris Apple <chrisapple1231 AT gmail.com>
  • To: ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [ocba] Meeting Update! Bring your questions!!!
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 18:19:38 -0400

Due to personal issues, Todd Walker had to cancel his talk planned for this Thursday on photographing bees. Instead, Don Hopkins, one of our state bee  inspectors, will be at the ready to field all the questions we have concerning the state of our bees at this point. Please come with questions so we can all learn a bit more about our little ladies!

  • [ocba] Meeting Update! Bring your questions!!!, Chris Apple, 06/10/2014