ocba - Re: [ocba] new hive - no eggs_how long to wait before action?

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: "jacquelynclymore AT yahoo.com" <jacquelynclymore AT yahoo.com>
  • To: "Cynthia Woodsong" <zynwoodsong AT yahoo.com>, "NC Beekeepers Orange County" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] new hive - no eggs_how long to wait before action?
  • Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2014 12:35:30 -0400

Is there an Orange Co BA meeting tonight? If not, I need some expert advice. I'm a new beekeeper with 2 hives. One seems to be doing well. The second one has gone through 3 queens, isn't producing honey or new bees and has plenty of strange looking cells.
I think I need someone with plenty of experience to take a look! I'm on Whitfield, near Airport/MLK at the edge of Chapel Hill.

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G LTE exclusively from Sprint