ocba - [ocba] Swarm at 100 Dickerson Ct, Chapel Hill, right next to Bolin Creek Trail

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Anne Cabell <cabell.anne AT gmail.com>
  • To: NC Beekeepers Orange County <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Swarm at 100 Dickerson Ct, Chapel Hill, right next to Bolin Creek Trail
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 13:37:30 -0400

There's a swarm at a co-worker's house:  100 Dickerson Court, Chapel Hill NC, right next to Bolin Creek Trail.  You can see from his message below, an exterminator is coming at 2 or 2:30.  I have pleaded with him to call off the exterminator, and hopefully he will (we're not in same office - communicating via email).

It's on the corner of the roof of the bldg, right near a floodlight.

Please someone go catch the swarm!