ocba - [ocba] Package Feeder Cans

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Katja <katjasage AT yahoo.com>
  • To: "ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Package Feeder Cans
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 22:47:54 -0400

We have a novice beekeeper question… Can anyone tell us what is actually in the cans of presumable sugar syrup which come with packages?  Ours were nearly full when we received and installed our packages, and we've had them in the refrigerator for the past couple of weeks since then. We are wondering if we can just go ahead and add their contents to our top feeders along with our "regular" sugar syrup.

Thanks,
Katja

  • [ocba] Package Feeder Cans, Katja, 04/23/2014