ocba - [ocba] OCBA T-Shirts

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Lewis Cauble <lewis AT hivebody.com>
  • To: "ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] OCBA T-Shirts
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2014 12:59:24 -0400 (EDT)

Hello Beekeepers,
We will have the new order of OCBA shirts at the meeting on Thursday so please bring your checkbook or cash if you placed an order.  The short sleeve shirts are $15 and the long sleeve shirts are $18.  If you are unable to make it to the meeting tomorrow we will hold your shirt for the May meeting.  If you do not pick it up at the beginning of the May meeting, we will sell it to whoever wants it at the end of the May meeting.

  • [ocba] OCBA T-Shirts, Lewis Cauble, 04/09/2014