ocba - [ocba] Beekeeping contract position

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Chris and Lisa Laudeman <chrisandlisa AT laudeman.com>
  • To: OCBA <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Beekeeping contract position
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 11:04:55 -0400

Hello Beekeepers,

I recently got the news that my employer is closing, and I'm losing my job. That has led to me getting an inquiry from an Aerotek recruiter regarding a beekeeping job.  Under other circumstances, I might follow-up on this, but I'm the breadwinner for our family right now, so I'm not pursuing this. I told the recruiter that I would pass this along to other beekeepers.

I don't know who the employer is, and I cannot endorse it in any way. I do know that the job is near Snow Camp, Aerotek is legit, and they provide benefits to their contractors. It might be good if someone can pass this along to Chatham or Alamance beekeepers.

If the forwarded content gets garbled for filtered on the listserver, drop me a note and I'll forward it directly. Otherwise, if you are interested just contact Jazmine.

Take care,

Chris