ocba - [ocba] Hive bodies

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Janet Weinberg <janetweinberg AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Orange Beekeepers <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Hive bodies
  • Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2014 21:38:15 -0700 (PDT)

As the end our first year draws near we think we know a bit about our bees and equipment.  We have tried different things and can face this year with more confidence.  And, reading all your questions and answers have been invaluable so.......We are downsizing from 10 frame to 8 and have some equipment for trade or sale: all or individually. Used one year, cedar, very good condition.  I'll send pictures if requested and/or can be seen at our home in Efland.  No frames.  Will trade some for  8 frame mediums and supers.
2 telescoping tops
2 inner covers
2 base
1 deep
4 medium
3 super
4 dividers

Also have upgraded to the zipper veil so I have
1 hatless veil
1 plastic helmet
2 square veils with strings

You may call me at 919-563-4224
Thanks,
Janet Weinberg

  • [ocba] Hive bodies, Janet Weinberg, 03/30/2014