ocba - [ocba] A new project in this area needs help!

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Lori Kroothoep <zoeteke AT me.com>
  • To: NC Beekeepers Orange County <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: Toben Megan <megan.toben AT gmail.com>
  • Subject: [ocba] A new project in this area needs help!
  • Date: Sat, 04 Jan 2014 23:38:56 -0500

Hi All,
This may be a bit off topic but maybe not. Our local friends in Chapel Hill at Pickards Mountain Eco Institute have a new project on kickstarter. They are raising money to open an herbal cafe and apothecary.

"The Honeysuckle Tea House will be an apothecary cafe that sells herbs, teas, kombucha, mushrooms, and smoothies for community health."

Please join me by pledging anything, no matter how small, if you can. You can also pass this on. They are 3 days away and still need to raise $3k out of $20k. PS she is also a beekeeper :-))

Visit http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/710745883/the-honeysuckle-tea-house?ref=live

Thanks in advance,
Lori Kroothoep

Sent from my iPhone

  • [ocba] A new project in this area needs help!, Lori Kroothoep, 01/04/2014