ocba - [ocba] Where to get Russian bees?

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: "Starks, Walter" <Walter.Starks AT facilities.unc.edu>
  • To: Orange County Beekeepers Association <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Where to get Russian bees?
  • Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 14:40:22 +0000

Hi all
I'm new t o beekeeping and trying to get a couple of hives setup next spring.
My plan was to stock them with Russians from Revis Russian Apiary but after
trying and failing to contact them for the last month or so I'm starting to
get a little nervous about this source. I'm hoping someone may know of
another Nuc supplier? Or maybe it's normal for suppliers to be incommunicado
in the winter and I'm worrying about nothing?

______

Walter