ocba - [ocba] Meeting

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Geneva <gggreen AT mindspring.com>
  • To: NC Beekeepers Orange County <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Meeting
  • Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 14:17:55 -0500

Happy Holidays!

REMEMBER this Thursday December 12th is our annual potluck. Please come to the Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Hillsborough, 1710 Old NC 10, at 6:00pm for food and fellowship.
If you can, please bring a covered dish to share and if you want please bring an inexpensive gift to exchange. We will celebrate the great year in beekeeping we have had and hear from our own, Logan, about his experience keeping bees. I can't wait to see you there!
Geneva

Geneva Green
919 475 7668
7211 Wilkerson Road