ocba - [ocba] Fwd: June Meeting

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Geneva <gggreen AT mindspring.com>
  • To: NC Beekeepers Orange County <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Fwd: June Meeting
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2013 20:33:44 -0400

Mark and all
I am forwarding this email to the list because I think others probably know better than me.  I would love to have our new beekeepers witness honey extraction in person before they have to do it by themselves. I am not sure about when we can make this happen.  I know my own schedule is slammed.  Can anyone give Mark and Karen some good advice on extracting and splitting.
thanks
Geneva

Begin forwarded message: