ocba - [ocba] June Meeting

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Geneva <gggreen AT mindspring.com>
  • To: Orange County Beekeepers Association <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] June Meeting
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2013 17:03:12 -0400

Next Week is our June Meeting! Come out and hear one of State Bee Inspectors, Nancy Ruppert, who looks out for the South Central Region, talk about bee nutrition. 7 pm on Thursday June 13 at the Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Hillsborough, 1710 Old NC 10, 27278. If you can, join us at 4:30 at our demo hives, same location, and/or for dinner at Vinny's at 5:30 in Churton Grove Shopping Center, Hwy. 70 bypass.

We also have lots of opportunities to volunteer coming up. Please think about how you can help with our continued outreach.

Also I would like to hear input on whether we should have a honey extraction workshop, a field day in July, and/or a meeting dedicated to discussing neonicitinoids.  Please bring your thoughts to our June meeting, or email me directly.

thanks
Geneva