ocba - Re: [ocba] Small Hive Beetle Cleanup

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: David Langham <davidlangham5 AT gmail.com>
  • To: "ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] Small Hive Beetle Cleanup
  • Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2013 19:05:44 -0400

Just wanted to pass on that the bees had absconded and we wrapped the hive parts in plastic bags and put them in the freezer.
Thanks,
David

On Sun, Jun 2, 2013 at 10:40 AM, David Langham <davidlangham5 AT gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,
This afternoon, I am going to help a friend cleanup from SHB....  I have not done this before.  Any recommendations on how to go about with the cleanup?  I found a lot on the web about prevention but not much on dealing with the mess.
Thanks,
David