ocba - [ocba] Outreach Event -- Roxboro Homeschool Group

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: "Rex L. Williams, Jr." <rexwilliams.03 AT gmail.com>
  • To: <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Outreach Event -- Roxboro Homeschool Group
  • Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 07:37:52 -0400

Hello fellow beekeepers,

As some of you may remember from announcements at recent meetings, we have an upcoming event in which we have arranged to host an apiary tour for a group of homeschooled children.  Mike Stanley, of Woodhinge Farm and Apiary, has offered to host the event at his property in Blanch, NC.

This event is currently scheduled for next Tuesday, May 28, with a rain date reserved for Thursday, May 30.  The group is expected to be rather large, approximately 30 children and some parents.  It would be ideal if we could get up to 3 beekeepers to assist so that we can split the group up into more manageable sizes.

I hope some of you will be available and willing to assist.  Please let me know if you can as soon as possible.

Rex

Rex Williams

OCBA, Director

979-218-8728

rexwilliams.03 AT gmail.com

  • [ocba] Outreach Event -- Roxboro Homeschool Group, Rex L. Williams, Jr., 05/22/2013