ocba - [ocba] Swarm in Hillsborough

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Todd Walker <mtwalker AT imageray.net>
  • To: Orange County Bees <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Swarm in Hillsborough
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 12:13:16 -0400

Hi guys,

There is a swarm in Hillsborough. 504 Forrest Street. They are on the mailbox so of course the mailman and the owner aren't real excited. Is there anyone that could run by and get them? I doubt the swarm is big enough to survive the winter but maybe they could be used to boost a weak hive. Let me know.

Thanks,

Todd

  • [ocba] Swarm in Hillsborough, Todd Walker, 09/21/2012