ocba - Re: [ocba] SHB Success?

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: "Thomas Grizzle" <griz AT mindspring.com>
  • To: "'Jennifer Hall'" <jenshobbyfarm AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] SHB Success?
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 09:08:37 -0400

Here is the link (if this works on this horse and buggy listserv):

http://beetlejail.com/store/index.php?route=product/product&path=36&product_id=72

If not, go to Beetlejail.com and the model is the “Bjb” that I use, but probably others work too.  It was 4 each for $12 including shipping.

Good luck!

Tom