ocba - [ocba] September Meeting

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Geneva <gggreen AT mindspring.com>
  • To: NC Beekeepers Orange County <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] September Meeting
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 16:40:06 -0400

Hi
Just a quick reminder that our meeting is this Thursday at 7pm at the Ag
Extension Office in Hillsborough. Please remember to enter and exit out the
back side door. Our speakers will be Ben and Becky Starr of Starrlight
Meadery who will share with us their wonderful skills in the making of mead,
an ancient beverage brewed from honey. We will be meeting before hand at
Hillsborough Barbeque for good food and bee talk. I look forward to seeing
you there.
thanks
Geneva

ps. This is our last meeting before the fair so if you want to bring items
to enter or pieces for the booth, please do. We will have our wax workshop
on September 29th and hope to preassemble the booth then.

  • [ocba] September Meeting, Geneva, 09/10/2012