ocba - [ocba] wax and melter for sale

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Geneva <gggreen AT mindspring.com>
  • To: NC Beekeepers Orange County <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] wax and melter for sale
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 15:35:09 -0400

Hi all
As we approach the upcoming wax workshop, I have an opportunity for you:
John Wallace has 42 lbs. of wax. It has been through the solar melter a few times and is clean. He is asking $5.75 a pound. He also has an electric melter that is stainless and has a water tank that heats the wax and does a great job on the final rendering. He  asking $ 250  for it.  The wax is in 3 separate blocks: one wieghting 18 pounds the other two wieghtings 12 pounds each, sold in those blocks only.
Please let me know if you are interested
thanks
Geneva

Geneva Green
919 475 7668
7211 Wilkerson Road
Cedar Grove, NC 27231

  • [ocba] wax and melter for sale, Geneva, 08/29/2012