ocba - [ocba] wax workshop and state fair booth planning

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Geneva <gggreen AT mindspring.com>
  • To: NC Beekeepers Orange County <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] wax workshop and state fair booth planning
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 14:53:19 -0400

Hi All
Hope you are all having productive mite load checks. We are planning on doing a wax workshop where we will be making candles, hand creams and lip balms on Saturday September 22cd at 10 am at Lewis' shop on North 86 at the Cedar Grove Blueberry Farm just after Pope's Tires. If you are planning to come, please shoot me an email so I can estimate materials. Also if you have any molds, please bring them
thanks
Geneva

Geneva Green
919 475 7668
7211 Wilkerson Road
Cedar Grove, NC 27231
gggreen AT mindspring.com

  • [ocba] wax workshop and state fair booth planning, Geneva, 08/28/2012