ocba - Re: [ocba] American Bee Journal

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: David Eckert <daveckert AT gmail.com>
  • To: Orange County Beekeepers Association <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] American Bee Journal
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 08:28:04 -0400

I'll second Lewis's recommendation.  I've been subscribing to both of these for the past couple of years and have really enjoyed them.  I think I've learned a lot from the articles even though I'm still making lots of mistakes.

Also, I prefer the printed version and NCSBA members get 25% off both subscriptions.  For ABJ you have to ask for the discount and tell them you're a member in the comments section of their online order form or you can just call.  For Bee Culture they ask you to list your membership affiliation on the order form and apply the discount. They both end up being around $20 for a years worth of the magazines.

Dave