ocba - [ocba] American Bee Journal

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Lewis Cauble <lewis AT hivebody.com>
  • To: Orange County Beekeepers Association <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] American Bee Journal
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 19:40:23 -0400

The American Bee Journal has 3 articles related to neonics this month.  I must admit that I have not been a subscriber until now.  Yesterday I signed up for a digital subscription @ $16 for 1 year.  The digital subscription includes access to back issues to January 2009. I believe it is a great deal and hope everyone will consider subscribing.

Bee Culture has a similar deal.  It is only $15 and includes back issues to December 2009.  Subscription to ABJ gives immediate access.  Bee Culture takes a week to 10 days to set up your password and get going.  Both periodicals are full of wonderful information and might be the best investment a new beekeeper can make following bee school, membership/participation in a local association, and membership in NCSBA.

Give it some serious consideration.