ocba - [ocba] Eno Festival Volunteer Sign-Up

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Inge Kautzmann <ibk AT imageray.net>
  • To: <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Eno Festival Volunteer Sign-Up
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2012 17:16:47 -0400

Title: Eno Festival Volunteer Sign-Up
Hello All,

Many thanks to those of you who signed up to volunteer at last week’s meeting for the Festival for the Eno. We are however still in need of volunteers to staff the OCBA booth for July 4th, 7th and 8th.

Here is a link to view the current volunteer listing with available times.

http://theocba.org/volunteer/

To confirm your time slot, simply send me an email with the following:

-Full Name
-Phone
-Email
-Time and Day you want to volunteer
-Whether or not you plan to sell honey

Volunteers will be issued a ticket for free entry to the event. The event runs each day from 10am to 6pm so you’ll have plenty of time before or after your volunteer shift to enjoy the festival. To learn more about the festival (music, crafts, parking, directions, etc) visit their site at http://enoriver.org/Festival/index.html

When we get closer to the event we will send out more details about ticket pickup, booth location, parking, etc.

I look forward to hearing from you.

-Inge
ibk AT imageray.net

P.S. If there are any corrections that need to be made to the existing volunteer list, please let me know.