ocba - Re: [ocba] hived swarm advice

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Aggie Dacosta <daco3297 AT aol.com>
  • To: mtwalker AT imageray.net, granda.curtis AT gmail.com, ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] hived swarm advice
  • Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 11:30:24 -0400 (EDT)

Attention: OCBA members

I am not able to care for my bees as my PD has progressed and it is much too stressful. The Davis' were tending them, but he now has cancer and is unable to continue.
I would love for the bees to stay here, but I am willing to sell my equipment if someone were interested. Could someone come to help with an evaluation?  I livd in Wyndfall,
just one mile East of Home Depot  (Hillsborough) just off Old NC 10.

Please let me know if anyone is available. Thanks and regards,

Aggie DaCosta
2317 Old Forest Drive
Hillsborough
919-245-3297