ocba - [ocba] Apiary Opportunity

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Catherine Guerrero <catherinelguerrero AT gmail.com>
  • To: NC Beekeepers Orange County <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Apiary Opportunity
  • Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 09:49:43 -0400

Hey all,

I spoke to a woman who lives in South Durham (close to Chapel Hill) that is very interested in helping bees, but doesn't have the time to keep them on her own. She is looking for someone who might be looking for a place to keep a hive or two, and she may be willing to help with some of the start-up costs. She gardens organically and does a lot in her yard to support songbirds.

I spoke with her twice, and she seems very nice and well-intentioned. If you are interested, her name is Nancy Proia and her phone number is 919-489-3161.

Catherine

  • [ocba] Apiary Opportunity, Catherine Guerrero, 04/03/2012