ocba - [ocba] Video is going virial

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Marty Hanks <marty AT justbeenc.com>
  • To: NaturalBeesinNC AT yahoogroups.com, Orange County Bees <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Video is going virial
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 09:27:02 -0400

Hey Folks,

I wanted to share this link....
http://parentables.howstuffworks.com/family-matters/watch-14-year-old-and-her-dad-capture-gigantic-swarm-bees.html

An online subset of the TLC Channel called Parent Table has picked up our 3 videos for a series they call "Family Matter" where all things "family" are promoted and discussed. This part of the series is geared toward promoting kids and having them working with bees and how that helps them out.

Please consider passing it around and sharing w/ others. I'm SO proud of Caitlin and how she stayed so calm.

When she agreed to take the OCBA bee school up front she made me agree...NO tests...so that is why we did not come to the last class. BUT i think these 3 videos (sorry we had to cut them so much) is proof she passed the best test of all!

Thanks for looking and maybe sharing!

One proud dad,
Marty