ocba - [ocba] Saturday's Beekeeping Class

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: "Thomas Grizzle" <griz AT mindspring.com>
  • To: <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Saturday's Beekeeping Class
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 15:30:04 -0500

Just looked at the map and it is a “fer piece” to the shop in Cedar Grove from where I live. Has anyone seen an agenda of sorts regarding what will be covered?  Or perhaps an instructor could give an overview.  I’m just weighing potential benefits of the trip against what I already know from the textbook, Tuesday’s lecture, youtube, etc.  ‘Global Heating’ is not some vague concept anymore and at some point I need to get out of cars.  That said, beekeeping is obviously very important for our future.

Thanks, in advance!

Tom Grizzle

Chapel Hill