ocba - Re: [ocba] EPA and the Honey Bee

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: mhanks <mhanks7 AT earthlink.net>
  • To: "birdcr AT concentric.net" <birdcr AT concentric.net>, ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] EPA and the Honey Bee
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 19:29:24 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Thanks Randy for sharing this...just more bad new for the week, but finally
bringing light to one of the biggest causes for bees deaths and poor health.
If I understand it correctly, europe and a few other countries have already
banned this a few years ago....hope we catch up soon!

thanks for the info.
marty