ocba - [ocba] Durham Chapter

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Catherine Guerrero <catherinelguerrero AT gmail.com>
  • To: ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [ocba] Durham Chapter
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 13:19:48 -0500

Hey All!

I just wanted to let you know that the Durham Beekeepers group has decided to become legit. We passed some by-laws and have elected officers and are working on becoming an NCSBA chapter. We got some great support from lots of OCBA folks, so thanks so much! Special thanks to John Wallace, Cynthia McCoy, Donna Devanney and Lewis Cauble for being a huge part of the group development. Geneva and Randall gave us some fabulous presentations!

We have a list serve up and running, and you can join in here: http://groups.google.com/group/durham-county-beekeepers?pli=1

We've also got a website that should be up and running in the next few days, so I will forward that link as soon as it's live. We've had a great turn outover the last five months, and there is a lot of energy in the group, so I thinks it's going to be fun!

Catherine