ocba - [ocba] Donating to Sudan beekeepers

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: "birdcr AT concentric.net" <birdcr AT concentric.net>
  • To: ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [ocba] Donating to Sudan beekeepers
  • Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 17:29:04 -0600 (CST)

Folks,

The last day is here and getting closer. Meg found this tonight
looking for places to donate year end funds and I thought we would
share it with you.

http://www.globalgiving.org/projects/onura-women-bee-keeping-project-in-sudan/

Just what your donation will do?

$10 will buy 2 hive tools to operate 2 beekeeping organizations
$15 will buy 3 bee brushes to operate 3 beekeeping organizations
$20 will buy 2 capping scratcher to operate 2 beekeeping
organizations
$24 will buy 2 comb cutters to operate 2 beekeeping organizations
$25 will buy initial bee colonies to operate 10 beehives
$38 will buy frame wire to make 100 beehives for distribution
$79 will buy 1 Solar Wax Melter for ONura beekeeping project for
life time
$90 will buy 2 Stainless Steel Smoker with Shield to operate 2
beekeeping organizations

Hope the new year is a great one! Our bees finished the year
bringing in at least 3 types of pollen today.

Randy Emmitt
http://rlephoto.blogspot.com/

  • [ocba] Donating to Sudan beekeepers, birdcr AT concentric.net, 12/31/2011