ocba - Re: [ocba] Queen of the Sun

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: mhanks <mhanks7 AT earthlink.net>
  • To: Kitty Cunningham <klparmley AT gmail.com>, Orange Co Beekeepers <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] Queen of the Sun
  • Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2011 18:43:23 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

I 6th it...or where ever we are now. Sounds like enough YEA's  to me.

The Hanks clan are all in!  We should take it to a vote next thursday at the meeting. Kitty will you be there? If not one of us should bring it up for a vote.

I had asked before about wi-fi signal there but didn't get an answer. I also like Elisabeths idea of doing it at her place.

Thanks for the link!!

marty hanks

Just Bee