ocba - Re: [ocba] Queen of the Sun

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Jan Bouterse <woodpast AT gmail.com>
  • To: chrisandlisa AT laudeman.com
  • Cc: ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] Queen of the Sun
  • Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2011 14:03:38 -0500

Yes! I'm in for sharing cost and getting together to see this.
I have a good projector and screen that are portable.
My laptop would work well for a DVD.

Jan Bouterse

Durham
919-697-0104

On Fri, Dec 2, 2011 at 12:44 PM, Laudemans <chrisandlisa AT laudeman.com> wrote:
On 12/2/2011 9:43 AM, Kitty Cunningham wrote:
Would this group be interested in hosting a viewing of this film?  http://www.queenofthesun.com/

I'd love to see it and would be glad to help pay for it.

If there are only a few interested, I'd be willing to get the smallest license and invite those few to my living room, but if most of the usual meeting attenders wand to see it, I just don't have room.

North Carolina Beekeeping
http://www.theocba.org/
The Laudemans would love to see this and are happy to help cover the costs.

Lisa, Chris, and Sara