ocba - [ocba] free shipping promotion from Walter Kelley bee supply company

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Randall Austin <ra41717 AT gmail.com>
  • To: Orange County Beekeepers <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] free shipping promotion from Walter Kelley bee supply company
  • Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 22:01:09 -0400

FYI, according to their newsletter, Walter Kelley (www.kelleybees.com) is offering a free shipping promotion from November 21st to 23rd. This excludes glass & plastic bottles. The promo code is "Let's Talk Turkey". The free shipping is for zones 1 to 4 from the perspective of Clarkston, Kentucky; we are in their zone 4.

I'm not endorsing or recommending any of their products, just letting you know they are offering this deal, which could be worth a lot of money.

Randall Austin

  • [ocba] free shipping promotion from Walter Kelley bee supply company, Randall Austin, 10/28/2011