ocba - Re: [ocba] antibacterial honey

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: "Dolly Daniel" <dollydaniel AT embarqmail.com>
  • To: "'annallys Goodwin-Landher'" <annallys AT hotmail.com>, <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: julia.woodward AT duke.edu
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] antibacterial honey
  • Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 16:20:31 -0400

I missed the original article that Hank refers to.  Would someone resend it to me, please?  We have a new 1 y.o. cat who is dog averse and I have ended up on a 10 day course of antibiotics to deal with the infected wounds from her first fray with the new 1 y.o. 90 # chocolate lab!  Toby is really interested in Leah, but she attacks him.  Picking her up to protect her was unnecessary and resulted in lots of scratches!

By the way, Leah is now available to a good home with no dogs.  2 months of trying to acclimate them has proved fruitless.  She’s a beautiful, loving, playful little grey kitten, with white around her eyes, chin, and chest.  She is spayed, and all immunizations are current.  Let me know if you or someone you know is interested.  We would like to do a home visit, if we don’t know the new people.

dolly

Dolly Daniel, RN, BC, BSN, CDE
cell: 919 357-3409
dollydaniel AT embarqmail.com