ocba - [ocba] If anyone is interested...here is a petition to help the honey bees

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: mhanks <mhanks7 AT earthlink.net>
  • To: OCBA-list server <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] If anyone is interested...here is a petition to help the honey bees
  • Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 19:05:09 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

Hello All,

If anyone is interested here is a link to a petition our family has signed to
help send a message to the EPA about stopping using pesticides.

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/673/611/950/

Since this is my first post let me know if this is not the preferred type of
email/post. First time caller! ;-)

Thanks for considering.

The Hanks Family
Chapel Hill

  • [ocba] If anyone is interested...here is a petition to help the honey bees, mhanks, 08/03/2011