ocba - [ocba] State Fair Booth

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: "Saundra Kirven" <skirven AT pharmasset.com>
  • To: "Orange County Bees" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] State Fair Booth
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 15:50:58 -0400

Hello all,

I was approached by Geneva back at the May meeting and asked if I would consider organizing the effort for our booth at the state fair this year.  At the time, I knew there was a large project circling my radar at work, but didn’t have a lot of details.  Now that I have details, I know that I will not be able to effectively organize both the OCBA booth and a large international project at work.

So not only am I now reaching out to the group for volunteers to work on the committee, but I’m looking for one or two folks to work together to lead the effort.  Starting the planning effort now should be plenty of time to pull together a really great booth.  This was a lot of fun last year and it was especially fun to be part of the team that helped our organization pull in so many ribbons.

Please let me know if you’d like to be part of the state fair team.

Thanks and have a safe and relaxing holiday.

Saundra Kirven

Clinical Operations Manager

Pharmasset, Inc.

2520 Meridian Parkway, Suite 110

Durham, NC  27713

office: (919) 237-7106

cell: (609) 558-2132

  • [ocba] State Fair Booth, Saundra Kirven, 06/30/2011