ocba - [ocba] Fwd: Festival for the Eno River

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: john harrell <johnharrell666 AT gmail.com>
  • To: "ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Fwd: Festival for the Eno River
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2011 15:49:56 -0400

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "John Harrell" <rpt.harrell AT gmail.com>
Date: Jun 25, 2011 2:22 PM
Subject: Fwd: Festival for the Eno River
To: "John Harrell" <johnharrell666 AT gmail.com>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "John Harrell" <rpt.harrell AT gmail.com>
Date: Jun 24, 2011 8:16 PM
To: "ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "John Harrell" <rpt.harrell AT gmail.com>
Date: Jun 22, 2011 9:56 AM
Subject: Festival for the Eno River
To: "ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>

Hello Beekeepers,
We will be showing bees at the Festival for the Eno this year.  This is a three day Festival so it will be quite an undertaking.  The dates are July 2, 3, and 4.  I would like to have a nuc there each of the three days if possible.  Also, it would be great to have 3 or 4 members at the booth at all times.  This is a wonderful festival with lots of great music and crafts.  More info on the festival can be found at www.enoriver.org
if you can volunteer, please let me know as soon as possible so I can make arrangements for your pass.  Also, you can sell honey at this event.  Sweet!
John

  • [ocba] Fwd: Festival for the Eno River, john harrell, 06/25/2011