ocba - [ocba] Fwd: Morehead Planetarium After School Program

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Lewis Cauble <Lewis AT hivebody.com>
  • To: bees Orange County <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Fwd: Morehead Planetarium After School Program
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2011 11:01:25 -0400

Would anyone like to do a short program at Morehead?

Lewis

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Burton, Bill" <burton4 AT email.unc.edu>
Date: June 3, 2011 12:34:01 PM EDT
Subject: Morehead Planetarium After School Program

Hello,

I am an educator at Morehead Planetarium and Science Center on the campus of UNC.  We have a daily after school program with students in grades K-5 from local schools.  Our program has a science focus with daily lessons and activities in science.

We would be very interested if one of your members is available to come out and give a lesson on beekeeping.  It would be ideal if someone had honey samples and a teaching hive to bring along.  Do you know of anyone who may be interested?  Our teaching program starts at 4:10 PM and goes until 5:00.

Thank you,

Bill Burton

  • [ocba] Fwd: Morehead Planetarium After School Program, Lewis Cauble, 06/05/2011