ocba - [ocba] Magic Wings

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Lewis Cauble <Lewis AT hivebody.com>
  • To: bees Orange County <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Magic Wings
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 20:50:05 -0400

Hello Beekeepers,
This Saturday, OCBA will be at The Museum of Life and Science in Durham for the Magic Wings Festival. Harry Davis and I will be setting up the bee cage on Friday afternoon so set up on Saturday morning should be easy. I am looking for folks to sign up for roughly 2 hour shifts during the day from 10 to 5.

This is a well attended event and a big day for us to connect with the community. Let me know if you are able to help out and what times you would like to work.

  • [ocba] Magic Wings, Lewis Cauble, 05/17/2011