ocba - [ocba] Fwd: Orange County Master Gardener June Program

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Lewis Cauble <lewis AT hivebody.com>
  • To: bees Orange County <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Fwd: Orange County Master Gardener June Program
  • Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 13:39:50 -0400

Would anyone like to speak to The Orange County Master Gardeners?

Begin forwarded message:

From: Ellen Johnson <emjo AT mindspring.com>
Date: May 15, 2011 10:38:31 PM EDT
Subject: Orange County Master Gardener June Program

Dear Mr. Caudle

The Orange County Master Gardeners would like to learn about beekeeping at
our June 23 General Membership meeting.  Larry Crum has suggested you as a possible speaker.
Would you be willing and able to give a 45 minute presentation?

We meet in the morning starting at 9:30 for about 2 hours.  We could schedule your talk around 10:30.

If you are not available, maybe you could suggest another Orange County beekeeper whom we could approach.

Thanks for considering,

Ellen Johnson
for the MGV Program Committee

  • [ocba] Fwd: Orange County Master Gardener June Program, Lewis Cauble, 05/16/2011