ocba - [ocba] FW: Hello!

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Rhonda Jones <rhonda AT chezmoi-bakery.com>
  • To: <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] FW: Hello!
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 10:38:13 -0400

Hello Everyone!

I sent this to Lewis and he thought maybe someone in the group would be interested.  I live in Durham at University Drive and Cedar St.  Worst case... would anyone like to have them?  Also, what I didn't put below... if you decide to maintain it, you can harvest any of the honey for yourself.  Let me know your thoughts.  Thank you!!!