ocba - [ocba] OCBA Meets this Thursday Mar. 10 at 7pm

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Michael Todd Walker <mtwalker AT imageray.net>
  • To: "ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] OCBA Meets this Thursday Mar. 10 at 7pm
  • Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2011 11:02:19 -0500

Title: OCBA Meets this Thursday Mar. 10 at 7pm
Our speaker this week will be our own Geneva Green. Geneva has been working on a set of presentations for us to use when we go out to schools, civic groups, etc. She will be previewing them at Thursday’s meeting. We are inviting teachers to attend to give them an idea of what we have to offer. If you know of any teachers that may be interested, please pass this information along. We hope to see you there.

We will meet for dinner at The Village Diner at 5:45.

  • [ocba] OCBA Meets this Thursday Mar. 10 at 7pm, Michael Todd Walker, 03/09/2011