ocba - [ocba] Bee Friendly Housing

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: tcrutch <tcrutch AT gmail.com>
  • To: ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [ocba] Bee Friendly Housing
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 11:15:44 -0500

Hi everyone,

I am moving back to the Chapel Hill area for a job and I am looking for a place to live where bees would be accepted.  I would like to rent a reasonably priced a house or apartment space in the Chapel Hill vicinity. The ideal place would be extremely quiet and private, with ample parking and Internet access. If you know of any places, I would appreciate any assistance.

Thank you,

Trisha Crutchfield
828/433-5939

"A soul must never be pushed or driven, but allowed to unfold naturally, like a flower blossoming bit by bit in the sunshine".--Unknown

  • [ocba] Bee Friendly Housing, tcrutch, 02/24/2011