ocba - [ocba] OCBA Meets this Thursday Feb. 10 at 7pm

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Michael Todd Walker <mtwalker AT imageray.net>
  • To: <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] OCBA Meets this Thursday Feb. 10 at 7pm
  • Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2011 22:39:30 -0500

Title: OCBA Meets this Thursday Feb. 10 at 7pm
Our speaker this week will be our own Randall Austin. Randall is a Master Beekeeper and will discuss the Master Beekeeper Program. The NC Master Beekeeper Program is an educational and public service program in beekeeping which is sponsored by N.C. State University (Entomology/Apiculture Extension), the N.C. State Beekeepers Association, and the N.C. Dept. of Agriculture.  The program is administered by NCSU Entomology/Apiculture Program and is the oldest, continuously active, Master Beekeeper program in the United States.  It is a multilevel program with over 3,500 individuals enrolled at some level of the program.

We will meet for dinner at The Village Diner at 5:45.

  • [ocba] OCBA Meets this Thursday Feb. 10 at 7pm, Michael Todd Walker, 02/08/2011